Whilst her long, natural lashes have fetched more than a compliment or two, Tunku Elana Khyra doesn’t skimp out on the rest of the face.
She educates, she volunteers, she travels and she shows up at the most fabulous events in town – all while looking ready to slay. Yes, Tunku Elana Khyra knows how to makeup and show up, alright.
Whilst her long, natural lashes have fetched more than a compliment or two, the digital marketer doesn’t skimp out on the rest of the face, naming bronzer as one of her favourite makeup steps to add depth and create a more 3-dimensional appearance.
Her go-to look consists of a brown, natural colour palette for the eyes and a bold red lip. “You can never go wrong with a red lip,” she offers, holding up her recent favourite of a striking Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain that’s bright mandarin with a hint of red. “It’s always a nice way to jazz up a look, especially if you’ve gone for a more neutral look on the eyes (like I usually do).”
Watch how she gets ready to kill her day and learn a few of her makeup tips in the video above.
Follow Tunku Elana on Instagram @elanakhyra.
We are giving one (1) lucky reader the chance to win a Sephora goodie bag worth RM1,000 of makeup products.
To be in the running to win, just follow these simple steps:
- Like FirstClasse Malaysia and Sephora Malaysia on Facebook
- Follow @firstclassemalaysia, @sephoramy and @elanakhyra on Instagram
- Share this post on Facebook (make sure you set your visibility to Public)
- Answer the questions below:
[This giveaway is now closed]
This giveaway will end on Sunday, September 30th, 2018. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Monday, October 1st, 2018.
– This giveaway is open to readers residing in Malaysia except employees and the family members of FirstClasse Malaysia.
– Submissions close at 11.59pm on Sunday, September 30th, 2018.
– Please leave us with a working email at which we can reach you. The prize will go to the next participant should the selected winner fail to respond within 48 hours.
– FirstClasse Malaysia reserves the right to change the rules & regulation without prior notice.
Videography: Gan Yew Chin and Natalie Khoo