Sounds like a great plan for a bonding session with mum and dad on their special day, or some self-pampering with a friend before that ‘buka puasa’ feast.
We’re almost at that time of the year when Muslims begin their month-long fast from sunrise to sunset each day, also known as the holy month of Ramadhan. Just a few days before, there’s Mother’s Day and following soon after is Father’s Day. With so many mid-year occasions to celebrate, how do you ensure you look your best throughout?
Astute Clinic may have just the solution for you: their best-selling Astute Premier Facial. Combining the use of proprietary serums with hi-tech equipment, the award-winning medical facial promises to deliver a long-lasting, radiant and rejuvenated glow that will last you through Ramadhan and beyond.
The best part is they are offering a special twin package – two facials for the price of one – from May 1 to June 31. Sounds like a great plan for a bonding session with mum or dad on their special day, or some self-pampering with a friend before that buka puasa feast.
Here’s what to expect during the facial:
- Double Cleanse: The Astute Premier Facial begins with cleaning of the face with a make-up remover followed by a cleanser to remove all dirt, oil, makeup and impurities.
- Hydrodermabrasion (Aqua): The therapist then uses an exfoliation machine to gently remove dead skin cells from the skin’s surface via a ‘vacuum tip’ which also stimulates collagen. The solutions emitted from the tip help with acne care, cleansing pores, smoothening the skin as well as clearing blackheads, sebum and debris. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects and allows for the penetration of moisture and nutrients.
- Ultrasonic Scrubber: Next, a machine with a hand-piece applicator tool is used to soften and dislodge blackheads via ultrasonic sound wave vibrations (for easier extraction).
- Extraction: The therapist will then move on to physically remove your blackheads and whiteheads (open and closed comedones).
- Ultrasound Penetration: After extraction is the iontophoretic infusion of powerful anti-oxidants and therapeutic serums into your skin for rejuvenation, brightening and hydration.
- Mask: The facial ends with a hydrating mask placed to soothe inflamed skin, restore moisture and promote healing and rejuvenation.
Experience the 90-minute Astute Premier Facial package for RM488 (2 persons) at Astute Clinic in DC Mall. For more information or to book your appointment, log on to the official website here or call 03 2856 6188.
Location: #2-18 Level 2 DC Mall, 6 Jalan Damanlela, Damansara City, 50490 Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
Opening hours: Monday to Friday – 10.00am to 7.00pm; Saturday – 10.00am to 5.00pm (Closed on Saturdays and Public Holidays)