Launched in conjunction with the “Be Natural” manifesto, the world’s first luxury vodka celebrates its roots by setting out what natural really means with ten tangible principles.
Drinking responsibly gets a whole new definition with Belvedere Vodka’s new Spritz collection – a range of 100% natural cocktails and low sugar spritzes, recently unveiled at an exclusive launch and tasting party at SkyBar Kuala Lumpur.
Judge for “50 World’s and Asia’s Best Bars” in 2014 and Asia Pacific Brand Ambassador for Belvedere Vodka, Marek Vojcarcik went behind the stick at the launch to showcase four Belvedere Spritz variations: The signature Belvedere Spritz, Sailors Martini, Belvedere Banana & Tarragon Spritz, and Classic Belvedere Sour.
Launched in conjunction with the “Be Natural” manifesto, the world’s first luxury vodka celebrates its roots by setting out what natural really means with ten tangible principles:
BE NATURAL MANIFESTO
- We like to keep things simple: rye, water, character
- We respect our roots
- We support our agricultural partners
- We look after our environment. It’s the only one we have
- Our flavoured vodkas are flavoured with fruits from a tree, or a bush, not from artificial chemicals in a lab
- We don’t sugar coat
- We source local ingredients where possible
- We follow a minimalist recipe
- Drinking responsibly means sweetening responsibly too
- We will always be at the intersection where good food meets great cocktail
Faithful to the popular spritz recipe, the Belvedere Spritz is prepared with a naturally flavoured modifier, topped off with sparkling and tonic water, then finished with two fresh garnishes.
Try this recipe below to sample one of Belvedere’s au naturel cocktails today!
Belvedere Spritz – Signature cocktail
- 1 oz / 30 ml Belvedere Vodka
- 1 oz / 30 ml Lillet Blanc
- 2 grapefruit slices
- 1 sprig of thyme
- Top with equal parts of sparkling water and Fever Tree tonic water
- Combine all ingredients in a Belvedere spritz glass over ice
- Garnish with grapefruit slices and a sprig of thyme
For more information and recipes, follow Belvedere Vodka on Instagram here.
Images: Courtesy of Belvedere Vodka